- Buy-Sell Arrangements
- Key Person Insurance
- Executive Benefit Plans
- Deferred Compensation Plans
- Employee Savings Plans
- Employee Stock-Ownership Plans
- Business Succession
The goals here are two-fold: to maximize the value of your business and to improve employee satisfaction. We have proved time and again that the two are not mutually exclusive. It is possible for a business to make money and to position itself for the future, while providing the benefits that foster loyal, long-standing employees.
For one business client, we put in place –
- Business succession plan funded with life insurance on the two owners.
- Key person life insurance on two extremely valuable sales people to cushion the financial loss to the business at their death.
- Full package of employee benefits, including health insurance, dental, short and long-term disability, life and vision – some employer-paid and some voluntary.
- Long-term care insurance for the owners.
In the business setting, the emphasis is on examining the possibilities and then creating a priority timetable. On the horizon for this client is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
The case study results are for illustrative purposes only and should not be deemed a representation of past or future results. This example does not represent any specific product, nor does it reflect sales charges or other expenses that may be required for some investments. No representation is made as to the accurateness of the analysis.