Skip to content
What should you be thinking about in light of COVID-19?
- Financial and estate planning – don’t put it off, do it now and
when you start, finish. Bad things happen and it’s smart to have documents
in place to be sure your wishes are realized.
- Gifting – whether outright or to fund a life insurance trust –
very attractive in light of the current high exemption level, which might soon
- Life insurance – to relieve fear and insecurity. A great
lifeboat for those who worry for loved ones, carry debt or want to secure their
legacy. No market risk. No interest rate risk.
- Long-term care – this is the elephant in the room. The need
for care is increasingly likely, the cost enormous and it’s the one thing that
can erase retirement dreams and evaporate assets. We have several clients
going on claim as I write this and the insurance is a lifesaver in each case.
- Fixed annuities – for those feeling nauseous from stock market
volatility and unhappy with bank instruments at a barely positive yield,
consider this option for your safe, quiet money. We have clients now
earning 3% guaranteed for 5 years, no sales charges and no income tax unless or
until you withdraw the money.
- Life Insurance for Diabetics
- Next Post